Information about special measures and recommendations of Rosbank in connection with coronavirus (COVID-19)
CONTINUITY OF BUSINESS PROCESSES
1. Does current situation with coronavirus affect bank’s business and how? Do bank plan to close branches or limit clients’ access to them?
Rosbank is one of the most reliable banks in Russia. The bank is consistently included in the TOP-3 of the highest group of the annual rating of the most reliable banks in Russia according to Forbes magazine.
We continue to issue loans, accept funds for deposits and provide other banking services both in branches and in remote channels. At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that working with a bank through a mobile application is a convenient alternative to visiting a branch, which significantly saves customers time and also contributes to preventing COVID-19 spread.
In ROSBANK Online, you can open a digital card with bonuses for daily purchases in a few minutes, get a loan, transfer money or pay an invoice. The convenience and effectiveness of our mobile application is confirmed by the market - in 2019, it took 5th place among the platforms on the iPhone and 7th place on Android in the Markswebb Mobile Banking ranking.
2. Does current satiation with coronavirus affect bank’s stability?
Rosbank is one of the most reliable banks in Russia. We maintain significant levels of capital adequacy and liquidity, and apply efficient risk management to minimize the impact of external shocks.
Rosbank has been assigned highest credit ratings by National rating agencies ACRA AAA (RU) and RAEX (Expert RA) ruAAA. The Bank has also country ceiling ratings by international rating agencies Fitch Ratings (BBB) and Moody’s Investors Service (Baa3).
3. What measures Rosbank takes to ensure continuous business operation?
In connection with COVID 19, the bank organized a Crisis group led by CEO, which works in close collaboration with Societe Generale Crisis group. Also for critical functions of the bank, a business continuity process system was created, divided into several teams localized in different buildings or remotely at home.
4. Do the contracts concluded with the bank and the bank's obligations to customers and partners remain in force?
The current situation does not affect the contracts and obligations of the bank, all of them remain valid.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
5. How is safety of customers and employees of the bank is ensured?
Rosbank as a part of Societe Generale is closely monitoring the epidemic evolution of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and implementing all recommendations issued by World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities. We implement all necessary organizational and precautious measures to ensure business continuity in interest of clients, partners and employees:
- sanitary measures;
- transfer to a remote mode of those employees who can perform their work remotely. Our remote access meets all security requirements. The channel capacity is currently sufficient;
- cancellation of business trips or limitation of their number;
- cancellation of all international business trips;
- strict restriction of all physical meetings, converted into conference calls or video conferences if necessary;
- cancellation of classroom-based trainings.
6. Do you quarantine employees who have returned from trips abroad?
Yes, we are taking measures in accordance with recommendations issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health agencies and government agencies.
Employees who have returned from trips abroad to high-risk countries are sent to quarantine for 14 days. Employees with any signs of a cold are immediately sent to medical facilities.
REMOTE SERVICES AND COMMUNICATION WITH THE BANK
7. What recommendations can the bank give its clients to ensure maximum security in banking operations?
Under the current conditions, Rosbank stresses that a non-cash form of payments via Apple Pay and Google Pay and via distance channels, including Internet bank and Rosbank mobile application, remain the fastest and safest form of payment. Nevertheless, the Rosbank team is always in touch. If you have any questions, you can contact our Contact Center at any time by calling 8 800 200 54 34, or contact your client manager by mobile phone or email.
8. How to make a loan payment without visiting the office?
You can make the next loan payment commission free in the ROSBANK Online mobile application.
9. Where can I find the full list of services that are available remotely?
Details of all available distance services are described on our “Rosbank is nearby” page.