6 rules of financial security
- 31 December
Rosbank wishes you a Happy New Year and wants to remind you of six simple rules that will allow your finances to remain safe not only during the holidays, but throughout the whole year!
- Do not disclose the codes from SMS to anyone, they are only for you;
- A code word is required only if you call the bank yourself;
- Do not tell anyone the full details of your accounts and cards, including information on the back of the card;
- The bank never asks you to transfer money to another account for security purposes! If you are offered to do this, end the conversation and call the bank yourself;
- Personal data – only for a personal call to the bank. Bank employees do not ask for “clarifications” and “details” on accounts, transactions, products and name;
- Bank employees never ask to install additional remote access programs on your phone or computer.
Please be careful and warn your loved ones.