Rosbank opened a registration for a hackathon Rosbank Tech.Madness
- 23 October
Rosbank announced the start of its third hackathon Rosbank Tech.Madness that will take place on December 6-8, 2019 in Moscow. The prize fund is 600 000 rubles
The main goal of Rosbank Tech.Madness is a search for technological solutions for the current issues for Rosbank:
- Internet bank for individuals and legal entities;
- Mobile bank for individuals and legal entities;
- New services for the website
The uniqueness of Rosbank Tech. Madness is that subject goals will be distributed randomly among the participants of the hackathon only on the opening ceremony on December 6, 2019. The participants know only thematic directions. It will create a competitive struggle between teams.
Teams of 3 to 5 people can participate in the hackathon. Teams can consist of analysts, back-end/front-end developers and mobile developers. The applications can be submitted from single participants who are ready to join a team.
The winners will be chosen by the following criteria, each of which has its own weight:
- The quality of code;
- The functionality of the solution;
- Design and ergonomics;
- The potential of the product integration with bank business processes and systems;
- The quality of product presentation by the team, including the final presentation of the product.
Applications for the participation are accepted till November 24 on the website of the hackathon https://techmadness.ru/