Rosbank participates in #GivingTuesday charitable initiative
- 18 November
#GivingTuesday international initiative is held for the first time in Russia on November 29. Everyone can join the initiative. Among the partners are non-commercial organizations, socially responsible business, initiative groups and individuals. On the last Tuesday of November they will held various events in Moscow and Russian regions (exhibitions, expositions, concerts, flash mobs, etc.). Rosbank has also joined #GivingTuesday initiative and runs charity campaign till November 29 on co-financing of donations, raised on Blago.ru portal for organizations helping persons with disabilities in their social rehabilitation and adaptation.
Donations will be apportioned among all the participants of the action depending on the amount of donations collected during the campaign.
Participants of the campaign:
- Charitable Foundation "Vykhod v Peterburge" (St. Petersburg)
- Center for Curative Pedagogics (Moscow)
- Fund for the fight against stroke "ORBI" (Moscow)
- The charitable organization "Perspectivy" (St. Petersburg)
- Training Cynological Center "Dogs as assistants" (Moscow)
- Center for Social Initiatives "Russkiy Dom" (Moscow)
- Center for social adaptation of persons with disabilities "Master OK" (St. Petersburg)
- Charitable Foundation to support the development of disabled sports, "Tochka opory" (St. Petersburg)
- Nizhniy Novgorod Regional Rehabilitation Center for the Visually Impaired "Kamerata" (Nizhniy Novgorod)
You can support charitable organizations following the link and Rosbank will increase the amount of your donation!)