Working hours of Rosbank outlets from June 12 to 14
- 09 June
We would like to draw your attention to the change in the working hours of Rosbank offices due to the celebration of the Day of Russia.
Rosbank encourages citizens to follow the recommendations of federal and local authorities, Rospotrebnadzor and health authorities, not to leave their homes without extreme necessity and to use the wide range of remote solutions to get the necessary services.
At the same time, taking into account our status of a systemically important bank and an international, socially responsible company, Rosbank continues to serve customers, process their banking operations, pay salaries to their employees, issue funds from their accounts and credit them with all precautionary measures for the interest of employees and customers in the following way:
- June 11 - working day, without reduction by 1 hour;
- June 12 - non-working day;
- from June 13 – clients service in Rosbank outlets and the offices of Rosbank Dom branches in the standard mode.
Procedure for applying for restructuring/credit holidays on loans:
Follow the link to find the procedure for applying for restructuring, credit and mortgage holidays (in accordance with federal laws 106-FZ and 76-FZ, respectively).
Repayment / provision of loans:
From 12 to 14 June 2020, the bank will repay the debt under the loan agreement from the account in accordance with the payment date set in the agreement.
Information about all available credit repayment methods is available by following the link.
Disbursements of tranches and early repayment (if necessary) of small business loans will be made in a standard mode.
Payments are not accepted and credited to clients ' accounts in Russian rubles or in a foreign currency from June 12 to 14. These operations will be performed in the standard mode starting June 15.
Terms of execution of operations on deposits and saving accounts, including accrual of interest, do not change.
Mobile app and online banking
The safety and well-being of clients, partners and employees is an absolute priority for Rosbank, so we recommend you to use the Internet Bank or Rosbank Online mobile app to get banking services. It is a convenient alternative to visiting an outlet, which saves time a lot and helps to reduce the risk of spreading of COVID-19.
Our mobile app gives the opportunity to get services and perform a wide range of everyday financial transactions, including repayment of existing loans, currency exchange, payment for mobile services, housing, taxes and fines, without visiting bank outlets. Rosbank Online is among the top 5 (for IOS) and top 7 (for Android) most convenient mobile banking apps according to Markswebb.
You can also make transactions on the account through the Rosbank Contact Center:
- To get detailed advice on your accounts, cards, loans, deposits;
- To change the attribute of the main card account;
- To request urgent card re-issuance;
- To activate or block your Bank card;
- To manage parameters of 3 DS and SMS services;
- To connect the Internet bank and mobile app.
Tel. 8 800 200 54 34 (toll-free in the regions of the Bank's presence), as well as by short number *5434 (free of charge from all mobile phones in the regions of Rosbank presence).
At Rosbank ATMs, you can:
- Withdraw funds from your account;
- Make monthly payments on loans (at Rosbank ATMs with cash-in function). To repay a loan via ATM, funds must be deposited to your debit card that the repayment account is linked to. Debiting will occur automatically on the set date;
- Deposit money to a credit card of Rosbank. To do this, use the service "Depositing cash" in the ATM of Rosbank, the transfer of funds takes place online.
- To repay loans from Rusfinance Bank and Rosbank Dom, use the loan repayment service at Rosbank ATMs.
To find the nearest ATM, call the contact center or use the link.