The Host2Host service allows the bank's client to directly, securely and continuously exchange electronic documents between the client’s accounting systems (ERP-systems: 1C, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.) and the bank. The following integration options are implemented:
- 1C technology: DirectBank.
- Technology based on SOAP and FTPS protocols.
In the case of using 1C: DirectBank formats (link http://v8.1c.ru/edi/edi_app/bank/), within the Host2Host service the client is able to:
- Send ruble payment orders and payroll registers to the bank.
- Receive the execution status of payment orders, statements, and the status of depositing funds under payroll registers from the bank.
As part of the SOAP or FTPS technology, electronic documents are generated in accordance with XML ISO 20022.
In addition to that the client is able to:
- Send ruble and foreign currency payment orders, documents on the purchase or sale of foreign currency, currency control documents, salary registers, and applications for deposits to the bank.
- Receive statements, execution status of payment orders, documents on the purchase or sale of foreign currency, crediting of funds under payroll registries, responses on currency control documents from the bank.
Security and reliability of the Host2Host service is ensured by the use of electronic signatures of the system-authorized users, as well as by the encryption of the transmitted information with certified cryptographic tools.
Additional consultation on Host2Host service you can receive in contact center of bank by phone number 8-800-770-75-00 or at your client manager.