Effective liquidity management within the group of companies due to the consolidation of funds in a unified master account and the financing of group accounts for payments execution of pool members.
- Supportof a certain amount of money on accounts
- Controlof limits of internal loans
- Transfer of excess liquidity to a master account for further allocation.
- Bringing all accounts to target or zero balance.
- Replenishment of an account against a payment/package of payments.
- Use of overdraft.