Financial Institutions of Rosbank are a part of Societe Generale Global Transaction Banking (GTB). GTB is designed for domestic and international financial institutions seeking support with transactions and payments. With a presence in over 50 countries, GTB offers a comprehensive and integrated range of services based on the expertise of Transaction Banking and Payment Services. Rosbank through its Financial Institutions offering can provide you with an integrated range of services to manage your daily transactions:
- Your domestic and international payments
- Your liquidity through the concentration of your cash
- Your financing needs
- Your international trading activities
- Cash Clearing & Correspondent Banking
- Trade Finance & Services
- AML/CTF policy
More than 200 financial institutions rely on Rosbank to process a wide range of domestic and international transactions such as:
- RUB and other currencies account maintenance
- Commercial payments and Cash Treasury clearing
- Payments and collection, associated with innovative reporting solutions and specific services
- Trade Finance solutions supported by our expertise and extensive network
Rosbank offers domestic and international solutions that are designed to improve your payment processes, increase visibility of your accounts, allow the remote management of your transactions and efficiently concentrate your cash.
With Rosbank you can get access to a global network of Societe Generale dedicated to banks. We are in TOP-5 in Russia on the RUB clearing for banks, serving your needs in every important currency and providing you with FX solutions for all other currencies.
With our extended international network and a full and mature service offering designed for our clients, we are committed to help you grow your business efficiently.
Rosbank’s trading room specialists offer tailor-made solutions for these issues that meet the needs of your business.
Because of globalization and high volatility on the financial markets, currency trading issues are now of the utmost importance.
The two main issues facing corporations and banks trading on the foreign exchange market are:
- Limiting the foreign exchange risk related to currency volatility
- Properly identifying currency trading circuits
From conventional foreign exchange transactions to the most complex structured transactions, our experts have a set of products to meet your needs. These instruments can be used in a wide array of currencies.
Leveraging a wide Trade Finance network, Rosbank accompanies exporters and importers by securing and financing their international trade transactions. Fully engaged into Trade industry’s evolution, Rosbank is focusing on innovation that will ease Trade processing while reinforcing security and enhance clients’ global experience.
Rosbank gives you access to a full range of both traditional and innovative trade products as well as structured and bespoke solutions based on risk mitigation instruments:
- Letters of Credit Advising / Confirmation / Discounting
- International Guarantees or Standby Letters of Credit Issuance
- Export Credit Agency Backed Transactions
- Transactions covered by supranational entities or private insurers
- Open Account Finance Solutions
Backed by our powerful global network and in-depth knowledge of local markets, our teams are fully equipped to offer you their expertise wherever you operate.
- Payments to the budgetary system of the Russian FederationPayments to the budgetary system of the Russian Federationpdf, 52.10 КБ
- Reference Book with Mandatory Information for RUB Payments (SWIFT format)Reference Book with Mandatory Information for RUB Payments (SWIFT format)pdf, 659.43 КБ
- List of VO codes and recommendations valid from 20.11.2018 List of VO codes and recommendations valid from 20.11.2018pdf, 537.56 КБ
- SWIFT Standards Usage Guidelines for Financial Messages Exchange in accordance with Russian financial market requirementsSWIFT Standards Usage Guidelines for Financial Messages Exchange in accordance with Russian financial market requirementspdf, 1.72 МБ