Established in Moscow in 1996 as a business line of Rosbank, Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) Russia & CIS provides award-winning custody and related services and offers a “one-stop” securities services shop in Russia servicing all types of financial instruments for both Russian and international investors.
SGSS Russia combines extensive Russian securities market experience of Rosbank and advanced global custody offer from Societe Generale Group.
We are fully committed to facilitating the access our clients seeks to the Russian securities market in a highly demanding environment:
- Flexible account structures featuring Foreign Nominee Holder, Foreign Authorised Holder and Owner type of custody accounts;
- OTC free of payment and delivery/receipt versus payment settlements in RUB, USD and other currencies;
- Advanced processing platform facilitating full Straight Through Processing (STP) settlement flow and real-time reporting;
- On-exchange transactions settlement;
- Asset servicing: corporate actions coverage, income distribution support, electronic voting and shareholders meeting attendance, governance services;
- Tax agent status with facilities of relief at source, quick refund and tax reclaim;
- Cash management services including intraday RUB overdraft facility;
- SWIFT ISO15022 and ISO20022 support;
- On-line client web tools with instruction and reporting capabilities;
- Regularly updated service guides and market Newsflashes.
The clients of SGSS Russia can also benefit from the integrated solution of direct market access (DMA) to the Moscow Exchange trading floor, investment banking services, RUB clearing, foreign exchange (FX) as well as other products and services delivered by the Societe Generale Group in Russia.
For local financial institutions and corporate SGSS Russia provides custody and settlement with foreign securities through international clearing and settlement depositories Euroclear Bank S.A./N.V. and Clearstream Banking S.A. including:
- All types of transactions: Free of payment, delivery/receipt versus payment; access to Euroclear/Clearstream clearing services;
- Corporate actions and income distribution support.
SGSS Russia also offers a range of tailored Escrow solutions to facilitate M&A activities and major participation-guaranteed settlements:
- SGSS Russia acts as a guarantor for each party of the transaction;
- Wide currency options and governing law for local and international clients;
- Flexible settlement timelines and fee schedule;
- Highly experienced, dedicated client managers;
- Wide range of capabilities from simple to the complex transaction.
Local sales contacts:
Head of Sales & Relationship Management
Tel.: +7 (495) 223 28 47